Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

There is so very much to be thankful for. There always is. There are the simple things like food in my belly and a roof over my head. The slightly more complex like a wonderful family and friends. A gracious and loving husband. A daughter who brightens my days. The new life growing inside me. But more than anything, this year I am most thankful for God's faithfulness in my life. This year has probably been the most difficult year of my life. We struggled with infertility- a painful and discouraging journey. But now, the Lord has (in His perfect time) blessed us with new life. My immediate family has endured the conflict and pain of a broken marriage for the better part of a year. Bringing stress, sorrow and emotional pain I have never before known. But He is faithful. He is good. And He never ever left my side. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness to me and to my family. God is good. All the time. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: