Friday, November 20, 2009

Pink...

Again! Looks like we're going to be seeing lots more pink in this house! We are thrilled to be expecting another little girl, a precious sister for Ella. She is over the moon! I have to say, I really thought it was going to be a boy for various reasons, so it was quite a shock. However, we are so excited to have another daughter and just thrilled for Ella that she gets to experience true sisterhood- something I never had the opportunity to do. We better get started on that wedding fund!

3 comments:

Brian & Mary Hand said...

Congrats! I can only imagine how excited E is, especially in light of your prior post. They will be great playmates, I'm sure! I hope all goes well for you . . .

Debby said...

YAY!!! Of course we think 2 girls is positively amazing!!! :)

T and B Rowe said...

Pink everywhere!!! Wahoo!!! :)

I am glad Ella and Baby Girl Cobb #2 can experience sisterhood ... like you, it's something I didn't know growing up and have just begun experiencing it through sister-in-law-hood.