Tuesday, April 27, 2010

8 Days In


Here we are 8 days in as a family of 4. Things are still going really well. Caroline is an incredible little baby. Ella was so good, I didn't think I'd get so "lucky" twice. She is feeding really well and sleeping great too. She is a very happy baby! I am doing better on a daily basis, though I have to say this recovery has been a little more difficult. Looking forward to feeling a bit more like myself. But I can't complain!

Ella is handling the transition really well. There have been a few hiccups along the way- like testing me when I'm breastfeeding, knowing full well I can't do anything right then...and I can tell she misses our one on one time. However, she is loving being a big sister overall. I forgot just how much I love the newborn stage. Mama is in heaven!

1 comment:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

I distinctly remember the day we were playing outside and I had to lay one month old Eli in the grass in the middle of a feeding so I could chase Luke before he made it to the highway. These kids are so smart! Tell Ella I said for her to take it easy on Mama. I'm glad to hear you're doing well!